game Xbox 360 » BLACK 2 Box Cover
views 6,315   favorites 13 (?)  


BLACK 2 box art cover
By avatar Dustgunner 33 on March 4th, 2007
print No Printable Available

comments BLACK 2 Box Cover Comments


Comment on Dustgunner's BLACK 2 Box Art / Cover.

avatar
Vekta101 33 [ 1 decade ago ]

LOL, no comments even though this box is decent.

Template would be nice.
Background is good and I like the presentation.
3.5/5 would have been 4.5 but there is no template.. :/

[ Reply ]


avatar
CARmakazie 1 [ 1 decade ago ]

5/5 this is so original. Everything about it gives me chills. From the grimy, worn out look of it to the cool, animated style you presented it with. Amazing.

[ Reply ]


avatar
Ratchetcomand 8 [ 1 decade ago ]

#1, There where comments but they got delete it.

Not bad, i like the style of the box. Just add a Tempplate .

[ Reply ]


avatar
CruSadEr 10 [ 1 decade ago ]

OMGosh. They got deleted. Anyway, I suppose this box is okay, but it really needs a template.

Edited at 1 decade ago

[ Reply ]


avatar
Ninjamojo27 37 [ 1 decade ago ]

#4, Dude, there was lik 200 comments of all disses.

[ Reply ]


avatar
like always 3 [ 1 decade ago ]

so awesome

[ Reply ]


avatar
Dustgunner 33 [ 1 decade ago ]

I'm sad the comments were deleted. there were hundreds of them. but its probably best that way. thanks for the feedback

[ Reply ]


avatar
Vengeance 40 [ 1 decade ago ]

#7, why were you sad, 75% of it was flaming and the other 25% was spam.

[ Reply ]


avatar
Dustgunner 33 [ 1 decade ago ]

#8, yeah, but it was just cool having the most comments of anything on the site XD

[ Reply ]


avatar
IceFox 41 [ 1 decade ago ]

Why was there so much flaming anyway? I vaguely recall it ages ago. It's a great box.

[ Reply ]


avatar
Tweak911 1 [ 1 decade ago ]

I know....What's there to flame? It's a amazing box.
5/5 for you buddy.

[ Reply ]


avatar
sockeymeow 25 [ 1 decade ago ]

Sorry to bring back an old topic but the flames were because blinkofeye and koopa said they quit because dustgunner was being an ass back then

[ Reply ]


avatar
Omega-fudgetroid 5 [ 1 decade ago ]

If you would add that this is like a collectors edition, that would be awesome. Otherwise, try to put in something more to appeal the mainstrean market.

EDIT. Oh, I didn't see the "Collectors Edition". Well anyways, smaweshome!

Edited at 1 decade ago

[ Reply ]


avatar
iEmO 4 [ 1 decade ago ]

Oh yes I remember all that flaming, it was quite entertaining to comment actually, because a minute later there would be another 10 comments.

[ Reply ]


avatar
xIAMHUNTERx 43 [ 1 decade ago ]

I kind of want to see these alleged comments. ;___;

[ Reply ]


avatar
CruSadEr 10 [ 1 decade ago ]

This box is legendary. :)

[ Reply ]