$show[vbsec2]
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The VGBoxArt thread of introductions

Default The VGBoxArt thread of introductions

*Made due to request.*
    Might as well give it a shot. People can try making a banner, I'll pick the best one.

As some of you are aware I'm Daniel from Manchester, England. I enjoy hanging around with my friends and family, also animals like my dad's Border Collie. I enjoy movies like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars. I'm especially keen on playing RPGs like the Final Fantasy series, I also enjoy some action games like MGS, Resident Evil 4 and Half Life... you probably know about me already.

Please tell us about yourself here.
    Thanks.

Sweetness, this should be fun.

Name's LK, but you can call me Al once I get to know you better haha

I'm asian, 17 years young, fresh, and looking for some fun...

wait wrong forum. lol XD. You guys will probably get to know me better once I see your designs either in the site or the forums. So yeah....rawr.

lata

I'm Cameron from Florida. Hey ya'll! I like playing first-person-shooters, action games, and I enjoy hanging around my house doing almost nothing.

The Citadel, Serpent Nebula, The Milky Way

Default It's me, a Stinky-Nelkin

Name's Dylan, I make boxes, play games, and do stuff....I'm 14.....I live on Long Island....I'm jewish....I have superpowers....I liek mudkips....And muffins......And cookies.......and whatnot.......
    Last edited by StinkyNelkin; 09-15-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT BIACHES!!!!

Latest Box: Brütal Legend
    Latest Hall Of Fame: Splatterhouse

Allo buggas.

My name is Steven and I am from Ohio, I am 15, I play most kinds of video games, I personally know 2 members on the site, Ninjamojo and Radioactive Bob. I like to hang with friends, confuse people with randomness, play sports, be lazy, listen to music, own n00bs, photoshop things, yo-yo, and I think that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathSpawn11 View Post
    Allo buggas.

My name is Steven and I am from Ohio, I am 15, I play most kinds of video games, I personally know 2 members on the site, Ninjamojo and Radioactive Bob. I like to hang with friends, confuse people with randomness, play sports, be lazy, listen to music, own n00bs, photoshop things, yo-yo, and I think that's it.
    I happen to know THAT for a FACT.

Hey, I'm Evan from California, and I'll be 16 next month (I'm a sophmore ) I like to hang with friends, listen to and make music, I surf a little (I live on the coast) and I photoshop a bunch. I want to be a graphic designer when I get older, and I'm taking a Graphics 2 course and yearbook next school year, so yeah . I'd apreciate if you'd still call me Kirbylore though

im kelvin from eat london im 13
    i like box art! basketball ice cream and coco pops. i like to hang out with my freinds woooohooo

Im Kyle from Sydney Australia
    I'm 16 years old, I enjoy playing video games specifically action games (which includes shooters)
    I have lots of pets, a cat, two dogs, three birds (including a hand-reared cockatiel), some fish and some frogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mub
    I'm not keeping it up if no one is gonna use it in 30 mins.

Well, My name is shadysaiyan, real name Miles, but call me shady, i like videogames, Fighting,RPG, Shooters, Action Adventure, and Puzzle games to be specific...basically everything, but sports games, because they suck ass repetitively. i design and code website layouts and make boxes from time to time. im also poor :\ and i run an anime website
    Anime Destination

i think thats all i got right now, cant think of much else.

Hey,

I'm Apollo and I'm 14. My real name is Saxon, and I live in a town in the middle of no-where in Western Australia, So I import/buy a lot of my games over eBay ;D. I have a Wii, PS2, X-Box, DS, and PSP. All kinda modded in some way. I don't post much and post boxes even less. I try to use my best spelling, punctuation, grammer, ect. I really hate it when people tlk liek dis it rlly anoys me.

Thank-you for Reading :P

15/M/North Carolina

You can call me Ryan. I'm chitty at introductions, so all I can say is... You'll have to get to know me to find out what I'm like. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by xIAMHUNTERx View Post
    You'll have to get to know me to find out what I'm like. >.>
    Paradox ftw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mub
    I'm not keeping it up if no one is gonna use it in 30 mins.

Nerdysimmer / Age 18 / From somewhere in the USA

Interests include any game genre except sports games, Writing, designing, singing, swimming, and other stuff...

Basically, you'll need to know me well enough for me to reveal more.

Slyder
    Twenty-two
    Alabama

My hobbies include artwork, graphic design of various types (Such as website, product design, etc.) music, writing, and video games.

To people with a healthy sense of humor, I'm a decent guy that makes for the funny from time to time. To someone who takes the internet way too seriously, I'm a dick, and on occasion a troll.

About the boxarts:
    I'm a firm believer that a boxart should be made using little outside content. Anybody can download photoshop and learn to paste a few images together and throw on a filter and a gradient. It takes real skill to design your own backgrounds/logos/whatevers. It's something I really admire when I actually get to see it. I enjoy seeing boxes that haven't already been made by everyone else under the sun, and I'm a huge sucker for collections and box sets.

Salut. Comment ca va? Je m'appelle VGMaster. I speak english. Little french. I joined June 18th 07. I have loads of satire boxes. I like Link. My real name is ______. My age is _______. I live in ________. I look like ______.

Ta'da!

PM me if you need anything. I'm good with logos and such.

My name is Joni, and i'm 16 years old. My hobbies are Taekwon-Do, drawing, collecting games and cd's. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I hate snakes (except if they are solid,liquid or naked )
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Ervo is officially the most badass person on this site, no questions asked.

hai! haoz et go-n?!?! mai namz willy nd i leik toy krz!

No, hello there, mortal. My name is Christopher, I live in Florida, I'm 14 years old, I know TTT personally (not gay), I'm Christian and uhh...I'm...Male. :|

yo, i'm Greg, 15 years old and i'm from England
    i'm a gamer... that's about all there is to know
    i also like anime, movies and computers
    if you like you can call me G-Man

I'm Veronica, it's both my username, and my name name. I come from the great white north of Canada, and I'm 19. I like video games, art, girls and random things you don't want to know.