Ultimate Creator Competition - VGM
Well, I’d like to start a competition…
Umm, yeah. I was thinking maybe after NerdySimmers’s Winterfest? Around Jan/Feb?
It would be a competition where you make more than just boxes. You would have to make logos and templates also. Just an idea. I’d like to at least see if anyone is interested or wants to be in a competition. *cough*JevanGod*cough*
Rules are the same as Nerdy’s:
1.If you are suspected of cheating in any way, you will be disqualified.
2. If you fail to submit a box by the due date, you will be disqualified, otherwise if there are bound to be problems.
3. You may not submit a boxart you have already posted on this site.
4. A vote must have an explanation, it cannot be like: "I vote for number 1 because it looks better." Describe the advantages!
5. You may not bash other people's boxes for no apparent reason. You will be disqualified if you do not follow this rule.
6. You may not start FLAME WARS!!!!! A flame war will result in an automatic disqualification to anybody involved in one. If a person tries to flame on purpose, ignore the person, and he/she will be disqualified, while you stay safe.
^Credit to NerdySimmer^
If you’re interested, just tell me!
Italics are for people who I haven't seen in a while and I'm not sure if they've left
Last edited by VGMaster; 02-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Ah sure. Illl sign up this should be interesting, to say the least.
you know i is in brother from another mother.
Originally Posted by MugglesMan111
yay jevans in, this is gonna be sweet
Originally Posted by jevangod
I guess I'll join, Only if it is after my competition.
That's what I said! Thanks man!
Originally Posted by Nerdysimmer
Ah hell, count me in
Sounds like fun
Can i use templates that i have already made?
Like my 360 template?
Lawl because i really don't wanna spend time making another template.
Uhh, I dunno.
Ok, got it!
Sure. But when yo compete, you'll have to get more votes for it since your XBOW 360 template is really good.
That's not fair.
I spent 7+ hours on that template so i hope it's good.
You shouldn't penalize me for that.
Whatever, never mind.
Well, it's obvious you would win. That's the only reason.
You know what, I don't care. You can enter and compete. I don't want to be unfair. I won't petalize you. Wanna enter?
Ah, what the hell. Sign me up. I've never actually been in a comp before.
Yeah, that banner is pretty lame. Maybe you should hold a banner-making round so you can replace it?
I'm in. Sounds interesting.
Sounds challenging im in
I'd join if it was mainly boxarts. I have illustrator skills and can make logos and such as well as templates, but I feel like both of those elements are already present in a boxart. so I guess I'll pass and I hope you guys have a good comp