$show[vbsec2]

Thread: Using work from this site on my online store

Default Using work from this site on my online store

Hello,
    I am starting out with an online store selling cd-keys for pc games. Is it possible to use works from this page or is that against the law? Could I make a contract with someone to create them for me when I need them or something? This has been a real struggle for me lately, because I don't know which images to post about my products. Every page that has them have copyrights for it and I am buffled cause I don't know how to make them myself in the way that no copyrights are involved.
    I would appreciate any help on this topic whatsoever.
    Best Regards,
    TheGamer2

Everything you're doing is against the law lol.

Don't be a moron.

Even if you made the artwork yourself, you would still be illegally distributing games you fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicyay2 View Post
    smonk weed niggers ayeeet

Hello again,
    First of all I see that I triggered certain users of this forum with my post for which I am sorry. That was not my intention.
    Secondly I would like to thank you both for a quick reply (which was rare on the forums i used in the past).
    And thirdly, i am sorry but i don't understand why what i am intending to do is againt the law? Buying an object and then selling it to the third person for a higher price has been happening for a very long time and I don't see how this would be any different from that. I would of course obtain the cd-keys in a legal way from a distributer. There are a ton of websites that do this exact same thing (g2a, cdkeys.com, etc.). So please could someone explain to me what exaclty would be "illegal distribution of games" in the case that i got my keys legally and would do the artwork myself?
    Best regards
    TheGamer2

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamer2 View Post
    First of all I see that I triggered certain users of this forum with my post for which I am sorry. That was not my intention.
    owning the libtards by selling illegal cdkeys with artwork that isn't yours
    ok epic the epic department like comment and share

So what you are trying to say is that every website selling cd-keys is illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGamer2 View Post
    Hello again,
    Secondly I would like to thank you both for a quick reply (which was rare on the forums i used in the past).
    And thirdly, i am sorry but i don't understand why what i am intending to do is againt the law? Buying an object and then selling it to the third person for a higher price has been happening for a very long time and I don't see how this would be any different from that. I would of course obtain the cd-keys in a legal way from a distributer. There are a ton of websites that do this exact same thing (g2a, cdkeys.com, etc.). So please could someone explain to me what exaclty would be "illegal distribution of games" in the case that i got my keys legally and would do the artwork myself?
    Best regards
    TheGamer2
    So what you are telling me, is that you want to start a business, but didn't do a single shred of research? Ok.

Look.. I politely asked where i could get noncopyrighted images (many people would just steal your work and most of them would get away with it cause you guys could never find out -> I, on the other hand, am ready to pay for it). So stop with your insulting bullshit cause i havent attacked no one. Explain me this: you made a claim that what i was doing is illegal -> but there are a ton of websites doing this exact same thing. Now will you answer how is this illegal or are you gonna keep on teaching me about business?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
    So what you are telling me, is that you want to start a business, but didn't do a single shred of research? Ok.
    ^^^^^