$show[vbsec2]

Thread: Post your Streaming Channel

Default Post your Streaming Channel

I know you guys have channels you stream from when your playing. Whether it be Youtube or Twitch. Post your Channel.

Twitch.tv/Jevangood

Subtly coming back to plug your Twitch channel
    I actually don't use Twitch. I like Vinesauce, but that's about as far as I've ever got with the platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicyay2 View Post
    smonk weed niggers ayeeet

Think I might start a thread called Post Your eBay Auctions so everyone can post their eBay auctions that I'm totally interested in and not so I can just link my own and not look at anyone else's.

lol. U guys are funny. Actually I'm not. I'm actually working on a Wonder Woman box at the moment. I'm pretty sure people on vgboxart have other formats they're on that they want people to know about here. People posted their Deviantart pages a while back. Peoples lives go beyond vgboxart. And I actually do stop by the site quite a bit. A majority of people from back in the day are gone. We have alot more new people here. The boxes aren't as great as they use to be. We use to put days of work into a box in hopes that people like it and it makes it to the hof. Now it seems any box can make it there now.
    Last edited by jevangod; 08-11-2018 at 03:24 AM.