$show[vbsec2]

Thread: [$8492] Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality WiP

Default [$8492] Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality WiP

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've worked on a box because, you know, life. But anyways, here's something that I've been putting together for a couple hours now and I'd like to track my progress on it. Creative comments and suggestions appreciated. I have some good ideas for the back but I'd like some critique on the front first before I move onto the back.

that texture you used for the floor looks rough, i dont know what you need to replace it with. But it needs to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by spypilot View Post
    that texture you used for the floor looks rough, i dont know what you need to replace it with. But it needs to be replaced.
    Yeah I was thinking that too. I'm gonna use it as a placeholder until I can find a replacement or a different idea. Definitely won't be on the final version

UPDATE: Changed the front up a bit, but now I can't decide which version I should go with:

Another update: I feel like since this site is pretty much dead there's really no point in me posting shit in the WiP thread and to just wing it if I think it looks good but I'm just gonna put this here in the slight chance that anyone will actually see it and post some critique. If not, I'll just 3D it and upload it to the main site. But anyways, here's what might be the final unless otherwise stated:

I changed it up a bit for the final version. Uploaded and ready to be viewed! http://vgboxart.com/view/76845/rick-...ckality-cover/

Looks great!