$show[vbsec2]

Thread: Do you have a pet?

Default Do you have a pet?

Do you have a pet? Let's talk about them and share your experiences on having a pet or the things that you want to do with your pet.

I have a 3-month-old labrador and I love him so much that I bring him wherever I go. Carrying him around got me tired so I look for a better option on how I can bring him with me without being a hassle, so I started looking for a better option and I saw these pet carriers which is a perfect fit for puppies. When you put the puppy inside the carrier you don't need to worry about ventilation because it has a breathable mesh net where they can breathe perfectly which will make your pet feel comfortable. What do you think about the product?

Do catgirls count?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicyay2 View Post
    smonk weed niggers ayeeet

Johndick coming through with the pet carriers! When my friends ask me why I have all my pets with me it's because of Johndick! Thanks Johndick.

Hey, I agree with you, I too love pets and it is really fun carrying them around.

I have a cat. Her name is Daisy and she is the most adorable British cat in the world. I tried to picture her to show you but she is not in the mood. We had to make a course of medication after a hard flea infestation and she is a little upset now after all those procedures. Fortunately, we got rid of fleas (here is the manual for all pet owners). I even don't know where could she pick it. Our basement is always closed.