$show[vbsec2]

Thread: [Nintendo Switch] - MegaMan Xtreme 3 (WIP)

Default [Nintendo Switch] - MegaMan Xtreme 3 (WIP)

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I'm here once again to show all of you my newest cover box art of MegaMan Xtreme 3 as a way to express my wish for a new MegaMan game after MXX: The Elf Wars which I did recently. In case you want to know, I'm currently trying to make some new fan-fiction story projects for MegaMan Xtreme 3, MegaMan X: The Elf Wars and MegaMan X9 that should've been made into a game many years ago. Anyway, this is my design:

Full Image: https://i.imgur.com/eROAEHB.jpg

As you can see, I decided to include the villains from the Battle Network series with dark personas, characters and personalities is because I'm trying to make it into a what-if scenarios and storylines, like what-if Bass EXE, ShadeMan EXE, Kid Grave and DarkMan EXE weren't meant to appear in Battle Network but in MegaMan X timeline/universe instead and also because they look more like a Maverick version of their characters. They are known as the Darkloids, so I'm trying to add some dark, evil and sinister vibes around the cover box art. In addition, I added X's red energy scarf from Command Mission because it's taking place between X8 and X9. I really need help on the back cover as I feel lost and have no idea at the moment.

What do you guys think? Feel free to comment down below.
    Last edited by djrunza; 10-09-2017 at 12:27 PM.

Hi everyone, here's the update version of the box:

Full Image: https://i.imgur.com/oZXeK00.png

This is by far that I could think of. What do you guys think? Suggestions, comments, etc. are always welcome.

Anyone?

Is this website still active?

I see, glad to know that. Thanks for the reply, so what do you think about the box art?

I really like the front! The back is coming along nicely too. I like the setup of the original better than the new version but maybe that's due to the renders on the newer back looking out of place. I'm not sure how I feel about the screenshot bar though, I feel like it would pop out more if you had more dynamic screenshot borders. I'm torn on which front I like better because I like them both almost equally. I like the addition of the other characters but at the same time I like the simplistic and dynamic look for the new version. Either way you go, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.