$show[vbsec2]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Supersonicfan78's WIPs

Haven't touched my Neptunia VII box for 6 months now. Just made quick updates in the back and some adjustments to the front, along with background text.

Another thing, I've started to make a new Neptunia box. This time, I parodied the Sega Genesis cover (original Gen template by Eggboy) due to the game's universe started with Mega Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicfan78 View Post
    Haven't touched my Neptunia VII box for 6 months now. Just made quick updates in the back and some adjustments to the front, along with background text.
    Only thing I'm not keen on is the "Demenseons" white text on the rear of the case, I think it spoils the look a bit on the back. Otherwise looking stylish.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicfan78 View Post
    Another thing, I've started to make a new Neptunia box. This time, I parodied the Sega Genesis cover (original Gen template by Eggboy) due to the game's universe started with Mega Drive.
    Liking this, would like to see where you go with the back of the case.

I like both of them, keep working!

Looking really good

~ New content is coming soon. ~

UPDATE:
    I haven't been editing lately. School's been eating too much of my time. I felt that the characters in the background are too messy so I decided to made them into silhouettes, which actually made it easier since I don't have to continue using their official art.

Colorful I can dig.