$show[vbsec2]
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Currently Watching

I'm watching myself not watching anything because I can't compete with other people when it comes to watching stuff.

My life as a sitcon. Would be a shitty sitcon

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat_the_vampire View Post
    Despite the continued warnings everyone including my doctor gave me, I am watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. I hate the damn show, it's fucking garbage and I'm about to start the next episode.
    fuckin stop

I been watching Mr. Robot on Amazon Prime. I'm on the fourth episode and I'm enjoying it thus far.

I have finished the Netflix series of Hunter x Hunter. I am not sure if I can be arsed continuing on whatever other service it is on. I'm still pretty iffy on the series, it's got some good characters, but it's all build up with a two-minute payoff and I'm like "why isn't Illumi here more often?"

I think I'll move onto FMA: Brotherhood next, or burn through Your Lie in April, which I have heard less than nothing about. Or Re;zero or Fate/Stay Night. Advise me anime gods!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentLampshade View Post
    Advise me anime gods!
    No...

For Fate/Stay Night, read Fate/Stay's fate route, don't watch it. Then watch the Fate/Stay UBW anime series. And then wait for the Heaven's Feel movies (or just read it like me)

Started Watching Hannibal, the show is weird as hell i dig it.

It's got some amazing cinematography and artistic directions like some genuinely disturbing scenes... yet i can't help but thinking "man that's cool"

Disregard the above. I'm watching Orange. It seems to be a high school romance story about a way-too-shy girl, and a guy with severe depression. The hook? Letters from the future. Ooooooh!

Baskets (season 1) and It's always Sunny in Philadelphia (season 11)

I binged some shows on Netflix. I just finished watching Season 1 of Supergirl (must say it started off strong and died down) and just started watching Girlboss (3rd episode in). I also been watching this Chinese anime called 'The King's Avatar' on youtube. It's pretty good.

i very like tv series . finish person of interest and watch arrow and the 100 and the expanse and game of thrones and other movie comic marvel :P

I love watching series after my work but sometimes I can't finish it coz I fall asleep.