$show[vbsec2]
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 101

Thread: Venom's WIP

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Yeah I've changed the colours so that's fixed. Also I ditched the text boxes at the back, felt too formal and put it on the Ezio Collection box instead. Giving it a better look. As for Connor turning back, can't do too much just because of the limited renders.

    I'll see what elese I can do though, thanks for feedback!

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I have returned with finally sorting the back text: http://imgur.com/a/YURW1

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    I have returned with finally sorting the back text: http://imgur.com/a/YURW1
    Improvements: Front title colours, characters on rear, liking new style of paper to contain text on back.
    Maybe needs changing: Take "two Kenways, one creed" out of the paper and keep only the game info in it, I don't like the picture under the paper now I preferred the previous version, adjust the colour of the paper so it fits a bit better it seems a bit too vivid and yellow at the moment.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Sweet thanks, more work will be done

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Still unsure about the Kenway Collection: http://imgur.com/a/Z5LKJ

    Please let me know where I can improve from this.

    Might hold the Assassin's Creed collection for a while after this, I got another project in progress I'd rather keep as a surprise. The project ivolves a ton of drawing so hopefully I'll be getting my drawing tablet soon as right now I've only been doing my drawings on a trackpad on my Macbook, example is this box I made: http://vgboxart.com/view/75755/batma...lection-cover/

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Still unsure about the Kenway Collection: http://imgur.com/a/Z5LKJ

    Please let me know where I can improve from this.

    Might hold the Assassin's Creed collection for a while after this, I got another project in progress I'd rather keep as a surprise. The project ivolves a ton of drawing so hopefully I'll be getting my drawing tablet soon as right now I've only been doing my drawings on a trackpad on my Macbook, example is this box I made: http://vgboxart.com/view/75755/batma...lection-cover/
    The only bit that doesn't work for me is the relationship between the two boxes on the back. The transition from the top papyrus box to the grey box doesn't look the smoothest and the artistry at the bottom of the grey box doesn't quite fit. I would say, based on the content on the boxes, put they grey one above the papyrus box, maybe then you would be able to keep the artistry under the grey box as a middle banner for the two boxes. I would also try adjusting the grey to work better with the papyrus, maybe go with a lighter grey? Hope this helps.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    I'll see what I can do then, if the end result is still unsatisfying and too generic like what it is now, I'll say fuck it and start again from scratch.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default MW Remastered Trilogy

    Started on something new: http://imgur.com/a/WVfUz

    So far I'm feeling great about this project, let me know which needs changing.

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Iran, Shiraz
    Posts
    25

    Default

    good bro

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Started on something new: http://imgur.com/a/WVfUz

    So far I'm feeling great about this project, let me know which needs changing.
    Looking really good. Only thing I'd work on if the furthest left large face, just the edges are a lot harsher than the rest of the edges, perhaps soften them up.

  11. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    More progress: http://imgur.com/a/tTJPL

  12. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Iran, Shiraz
    Posts
    25

    Default

    very better , but change background color

  13. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shiraziha View Post
    very better , but change background color
    Yeah I'll get to that soon, still deciding if I want a compilation of pictures from the MW series or just a plain colour...

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Loving how the new format gives it a much more balanced feel.

  15. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Thank god I got this coming back! http://imgur.com/a/lSiv1

    What used to be 'The Kenway Collection' now the 'Americas Collection'. As I said a long time ago "if the end result is still unsatisfying and too generic like what it is now, I'll say fuck it and start again from scratch." Well here it is, a fresh restart!

    Let me know what I can improve from...

  16. #96

    Default

    Back is terrific, bottom of the front is too empty for my liking (maybe add some of the templar targets or flags IDK) I'm sure you can think of something.

  17. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    It looks nice and it's very in line with your previous AC box. The spine says 'The Kenway Collection' and the front says 'The Americas Collection' though.

  18. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Iran, Shiraz
    Posts
    25

    Default

    very nice bro , i love kenway collection i 3 years ago create kenway collection . overall nice box

  19. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    Back is terrific, bottom of the front is too empty for my liking (maybe add some of the templar targets or flags IDK) I'm sure you can think of something.
    Got it sorted thanks!

  20. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastart View Post
    It looks nice and it's very in line with your previous AC box. The spine says 'The Kenway Collection' and the front says 'The Americas Collection' though.
    I actually forgot to change the spine lmao, thanks for the reminder mate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •