Quote Originally Posted by Sonic the Hedgehog View Post
    It's anime so fuck criticism.
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by dad View Post
    holy shit ahahahahahahahahaha

[5char]

Yeah I mean it's not like JoJo is actually super highly regarded by professional artists and animators because those "awkward contorted poses" are super dynamic and convey motion/personallity incredibly well. Its just bad you guys: source me a real artist

For what its worth this art does have problems. The faces look awkward and the muscles don't look right (jojo characters tend to be substantially beefier, plus some of the actual muscle definition is anatomically incorrect) but the emphasis on the abs and the bizarre poses are not actually a problem and you throwing a little baby fit over how you cant believe you cant criticize anime is the most ironic bullshit given both your posting history and your actual artistic talents.

j e s u s

So I had some problems to update this on the front page so instead of upload the box countless times I'll use this thread. So I made this trying to improve it with Sarashi's criticisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
    So I had some problems to update this on the front page so instead of upload the box countless times I'll use this thread. So I made this trying to improve it with Sarashi's criticisms.
    Loving the colours and style.
    The only improvement I can think of is doing something about the empty space to the right of Mario. Maybe get another character in there?

Quote Originally Posted by zorbic View Post
    Loving the colours and style.
    The only improvement I can think of is doing something about the empty space to the right of Mario. Maybe get another character in there?
    I tried to do that but it feels that it breaks the dynamic. I also tried to put a lenseflare here but even for me it as "too much". But if you have an idea of something else I'll take it.
    Edit:
    Does it work like that?
    Last edited by Ulquiorra; 08-17-2017 at 04:13 AM.

IMO the back looks too much like the front, back covers usually have more a balance of art, screenshots and bigger text. Maybe use that Meta Knight render on the empty corner on the front. On the positive side, the colours are lovely and font choices are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    IMO the back looks too much like the front, back covers usually have more a balance of art, screenshots and bigger text. Maybe use that Meta Knight render on the empty corner on the front. On the positive side, the colours are lovely and font choices are good.
    This idea could work.

The front's coloration is super rad, but you've gotta find a way to make the arrangement more sensical. Just looks like a bundle of random pasting to me.