$show[vbsec2]
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: FrankBedbroken's WiP Thread

really fun bro

i don't fucking know either alright

really nice frank

hewwo

i'm unsure about the legal text/screenshots coloring atm, what do y'all think i should do?

I'd lighten up the tint on the screenshots, and change the legal text back to black. The odd lack of contrast looks odd.

Looks good

I like the idea of starting a box with the back cover instead of the front, it gives a different result if you do like this that you may never achieve if you're starting with the front.

This Vice City Remastered box art lookss really nice. I think you could take off this purple color filter from the screenshots, I think letting the screenshots with it's original colors plus increasing the saturation of its colors a little bit would make it look better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarashi View Post
    I'd lighten up the tint on the screenshots, and change the legal text back to black. The odd lack of contrast looks odd.
    Or maybe the other way around, would make it pop. And add some sort of divider (one that goes along the sharp curvature of the top end of the image) to separate the description text and tagline. Looks hot.

i don't know where i'm going with this tbh aaaaaaaa

"ONE FREAKING SECOND" would look dope as the blue used in the ESRB, barcode, and PS2 logo. Otherwise hot stuff Frank.

Maybe even "SHIT"

I think all the bottom text and logos would benefit from being the same blue considering the barcode is, so dvd logo, maybe those outlines for the '1 Player' 'Memory Card' etc? Apart from that this is absolutely stellar dude. Might print this out when you're all done for my copy.