$show[vbsec2]
Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272
Results 5,421 to 5,433 of 5433

Thread: Currently Playing

I'm currently playing Metal Gear, no not Metal Gear Solid, but Metal Gear. I'm playing the PS3 port of the original NES game. I have finally brought every single metal gear solid game. So I'm going through all the games in the order of their creation, in order to say I'm a true metal gear fan.

Damn hard though, taking me a few hours to find everything and get past all the levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Monetman1 View Post
    I'm currently playing Metal Gear, no not Metal Gear Solid, but Metal Gear. I'm playing the PS3 port of the original NES game. I have finally brought every single metal gear solid game. So I'm going through all the games in the order of their creation, in order to say I'm a true metal gear fan.

Damn hard though, taking me a few hours to find everything and get past all the levels.
    I gave up on MG1. It wasn't a bad game, just kind of boring, if I recall.

Tonight nothing is sacred, we desecrate and live in sin. Inhaling the stench of rotten flesh, and burning wind

It's a little boring but I'm just enjoying it knowing that it's going to get a whole lot better as soon as I finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monetman1 View Post
    It's a little boring but I'm just enjoying it knowing that it's going to get a whole lot better as soon as I finish it.
    Indeed. I did start the series with MGS1, so adapting is difficult.

EDIT: holy shit i must have been drunk, I meant MGS2
    Last edited by Sonic the Hedgehog; 03-12-2018 at 09:28 PM.

Tonight nothing is sacred, we desecrate and live in sin. Inhaling the stench of rotten flesh, and burning wind

I've taken a bit of a break from L.A. Noire. As much as I loved it on Xbox 360, it's just draining me when I play it and the thought of touching it is just as draining. That said, I've been smashing some Alundra on PS1. Fucking brilliant game that any J/RPG fan should add to their collection.

Started playing Assassin's Creed: Origins and it's pretty fun so far. Tons to do and the world seems interesting to explore.

why am i like this

It's a good game.

Friend of mine lent me Yakuza 0 so starting that soon. Never played the series before

I've heard good things about it

I've been playing Sonic Advance 2 on PSP's gba emulator, since I've played the Sonic Advance series when I was younger and I got a super cheap copy of Max Payne 3 on the internet, since I've never played a Max Payne 3 except Max Payne 2 on the PS2 but I never finished it either.

~ New content is coming soon. ~

The Sonic Advance series is excellent! If you have a DS or a 3DS I also recommend the Rush games as they are equally good. PSP is hands down one of the best devices for emulation, I still use my good ol' PSP-10000 for a lot of gaming

Currently playing Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders, funny fly-simulate game.