VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Original Xbox platinum hits template

Default Original Xbox platinum hits template

I was wondering, are there any templates out there for the Xbox's Platinum Hits? Or at least, does anyone know where I can get the pattern used? I could use scans but the spine would make it too problematic. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What type of Platinum Hits? For the first Xbox, for the Xbox 360 or for the "new" Xbox 360?

Click here for Portfolio | Xbox Live - Steam - PSN ID AlexHidanBR

For the original Xbox, as it says in the title. I can't find the pattern for the spine.

Oh sorry, I understood "Original Xbox" as any Xbox ever made, that could be the first one or the 360. There's two versions for Xbox 360 Platinum Hits, the new one and the old one. But that's ok, I understood now that's about the first cover you're talking about.

Throavium already posted it to you, but I think it's a little incomplete. I'll try to make one template for you using the first Fable game Platinum Hits as an example

Click here for Portfolio | Xbox Live - Steam - PSN ID AlexHidanBR

Okay. I can get the front cover just fine with my own scans; I just need to know what texture is used on the spine since it's covered by the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by UmbraPhasmatis View Post
    Okay. I can get the front cover just fine with my own scans; I just need to know what texture is used on the spine since it's covered by the logo.
    The spine is just white.....

I'm referring to the classic Xbox Platinum Hits covers. they have a brushed metal texture in the cover's border that continues over to cover the entire spine. I just need to know if the texture or any templates are available.

anyone got the xbox 360 version? not the new xbox 360 though.