VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Default Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

I really like the angle, colour scheme and the lightning, keep it up.

Now, I'm gonna wait a little longer, for just another mind-blowing back from you (as usual)

I'm surprised you like the front. This is actually make second cover for this game, my last one was made about a year ago. I'll try to work on this when I have more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    I'm surprised you like the front. This is actually make second cover for this game, my last one was made about a year ago. I'll try to work on this when I have more time.
    Well, I'm a big fan of nice angles and perspectives used on front covers, also the contrast between the brown/sand and the blue/holographic colours make up for a good match to me personally.

b.t.w. Did you ever posted the one you made a year ago? because I can't find it on your page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastart View Post
    Well, I'm a big fan of nice angles and perspectives used on front covers, also the contrast between the brown/sand and the blue/holographic colours make up for a good match to me personally.

b.t.w. Did you ever posted the one you made a year ago? because I can't find it on your page.
    http://www.console-covers.com/waterm...?src=27889.jpg

This one looks to be less focused on the contrast, but still looks very nice (your backs never see to let me down, this one no exception)

I still prefer this front cover over your previous one to be honest, it has more colour and like I said earlier an interesting angle of view.

b.t.w. I totally forgot about you posting your boxes/disc prints on this site It's really a shame to me personally that most of them are Xbox360 as I really like to print out some PS3 covers for some titles I own.
    Last edited by Bastart; 04-27-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Very nice! but I actually like the brown tints on the front (first post) and I'm kinda missing it continueing on to the back (especially on the soldiers) apart from the building and the landscape background, it could do with some more shades of brown imo.

I haven't gotten to coloring the back yet.

I haven't gotten to coloring the back yet.
    Oh, alright. but could you please go back to the first front version? I really like that one

Really not feeling the screenshot placement, personally I think they are covering too much of the ghosts.

Quote Originally Posted by BacKin5Minutes View Post
    Really not feeling the screenshot placement, personally I think they are covering too much of the ghosts.
    Agreed, I think you should switch the screens around with the 'Key Features' and the quote.