VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

  1. #1

    Default Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    940

    Default

    I really like the angle, colour scheme and the lightning, keep it up.

    Now, I'm gonna wait a little longer, for just another mind-blowing back from you (as usual)

  3. #3

    Default

    I'm surprised you like the front. This is actually make second cover for this game, my last one was made about a year ago. I'll try to work on this when I have more time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    I'm surprised you like the front. This is actually make second cover for this game, my last one was made about a year ago. I'll try to work on this when I have more time.
    Well, I'm a big fan of nice angles and perspectives used on front covers, also the contrast between the brown/sand and the blue/holographic colours make up for a good match to me personally.

    b.t.w. Did you ever posted the one you made a year ago? because I can't find it on your page.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastart View Post
    Well, I'm a big fan of nice angles and perspectives used on front covers, also the contrast between the brown/sand and the blue/holographic colours make up for a good match to me personally.

    b.t.w. Did you ever posted the one you made a year ago? because I can't find it on your page.
    http://www.console-covers.com/waterm...?src=27889.jpg

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    940

    Default

    This one looks to be less focused on the contrast, but still looks very nice (your backs never see to let me down, this one no exception)

    I still prefer this front cover over your previous one to be honest, it has more colour and like I said earlier an interesting angle of view.

    b.t.w. I totally forgot about you posting your boxes/disc prints on this site It's really a shame to me personally that most of them are Xbox360 as I really like to print out some PS3 covers for some titles I own.
    Last edited by Bastart; 04-27-2012 at 07:42 AM.

  7. #7

    Default


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    Very nice! but I actually like the brown tints on the front (first post) and I'm kinda missing it continueing on to the back (especially on the soldiers) apart from the building and the landscape background, it could do with some more shades of brown imo.

  9. #9

    Default

    I haven't gotten to coloring the back yet.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    I haven't gotten to coloring the back yet.
    Oh, alright. but could you please go back to the first front version? I really like that one

  11. #11

    Default


  12. #12

    Default

    Really not feeling the screenshot placement, personally I think they are covering too much of the ghosts.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not Mexico. Honest.
    Posts
    632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BacKin5Minutes View Post
    Really not feeling the screenshot placement, personally I think they are covering too much of the ghosts.
    Agreed, I think you should switch the screens around with the 'Key Features' and the quote.

  14. #14

    Default


  15. #15

    Default


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •