VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - vegas487

Default Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - vegas487

Trying to make use of this cool render of Snake. Started placing him atop Outer Haven but am having an issue. I can't find a decent render of the hull Haven. I made the one in the photo from screen shots, but it's pretty crappy. Even If I managed to do this, I think It would still look empty. I like where it's going but can't figure out the next step. Please help me out here.

Someone please help....

For one, Snake looks like he's floating or something on the front. It's great placement, but he needs a shadow underneath him for it to look like it makes sense.

Like above. Add shadows underneath him. Also, you should just keep the flat logo. Something is off with the grey inner glow in the text. Looks cool though, even though I'm not a fan of "floaty heads". :P
    Wishful thinking, to bad they'll never make a new Zelda based on the ALTTP graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiStar View Post
    For one, Snake looks like he's floating or something on the front. It's great placement, but he needs a shadow underneath him for it to look like it makes sense.
    This.

Try to adjust the lightning and contrast of Snake, so he blends in better with the scenery around him.

Maybe add rain? so the splashes around his legs cover the difference... If possible