VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Uncharted Box Art help

Question Uncharted Box Art help

I want to make Uncharted box art but I don't have Photoshop to do that. Can someone help me in making the box art I envisioned? I'm new and not sure if this is the right place to post this but if it's not please redirect me in the right place.

You can easily download GIMP for free. It's a very good program that has pretty much all the basic Photoshop tools. It'll take a while to get used to however, so it's best to play around in it and familiarise yourself with the tools before you attempt a box-art.

When you feel ready, download a PS3 template from the resources section here and give it a try. There's a number of renders and logos in the same section of the site, so hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to find something that works well.

Remember to upload a work-in-progress if you're not sure how to continue. I'm sure the community here will be happy to help, if we're not too lazy.

Welcome to VGBA!

Is there another program you can recommend? My laptop is sh*t, every time I try to open the program it says "not responding"

Quote Originally Posted by lilTitan View Post
    Is there another program you can recommend? My laptop is sh*t, every time I try to open the program it says "not responding"
    I'd say the last resort is Paint.NET, but it's a bit of a stretch. It's much more limited than GIMP, but it will do the trick.
    ~butts~

Is there an uncharted box cover template or where can I get the licensed info, players online, and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by lilTitan View Post
    Is there an uncharted box cover template or where can I get the licensed info, players online, and so on?
    No, you'll have to edit one of the templates in the resource section, or just use generic legal info etc.