VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Jevangod - Resident Evil 6 WIP

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,656

    Default Jevangod - Resident Evil 6 WIP


    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7634/re6c.png

    Trying to come up with something really good for the back.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mystic Cave Zone
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    It's awesome but I'm a little bit confused about the lighting. There seems to be so many different light sources and it's a bit confusing.

  3. #3

    Default

    The front really isn't working, there is just a big blotch of darkness right over Leon and it throws everything off.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'm not particularly into it at the moment either. While the lighting is somewhat awkward, I think the slant really throws it off for me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,656

    Default

    Yea, the artwork for Leon is weird. He has a giant shadow on him for no reason. I'll change it up a bit.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiStar View Post
    It's awesome but I'm a little bit confused about the lighting. There seems to be so many different light sources and it's a bit confusing.
    My thoughts exactly.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,656

  8. #8

    Default

    That darkness at the bottom is really grating and is taking away from what would be a good front, but it's a part of the Leon render right?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    That darkness at the bottom is really grating and is taking away from what would be a good front, but it's a part of the Leon render right?
    I can take it away. Its not apart of leon.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mystic Cave Zone
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    Much better. I did like the bluish things that were happening in the first version. How would that look on this?

  11. #11

    Default

    Please try to remove the darkness from the bottom.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,656

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback people. I think I've got enough feedback. I think I've fix'd the front now. The next time you can all judge it is when I post it. It will be a while since I'm having a bit of trouble with the back due to the lack of artwork.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jevangod View Post
    Thanks for the feedback people. I think I've got enough feedback. I think I've fix'd the front now. The next time you can all judge it is when I post it. It will be a while since I'm having a bit of trouble with the back due to the lack of artwork.
    ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •