VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Jevangod - Resident Evil 6 WIP

Default Jevangod - Resident Evil 6 WIP

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7634/re6c.png

Trying to come up with something really good for the back.

It's awesome but I'm a little bit confused about the lighting. There seems to be so many different light sources and it's a bit confusing.

The front really isn't working, there is just a big blotch of darkness right over Leon and it throws everything off.

I'm not particularly into it at the moment either. While the lighting is somewhat awkward, I think the slant really throws it off for me.

Yea, the artwork for Leon is weird. He has a giant shadow on him for no reason. I'll change it up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiStar View Post
    It's awesome but I'm a little bit confused about the lighting. There seems to be so many different light sources and it's a bit confusing.
    My thoughts exactly.

That darkness at the bottom is really grating and is taking away from what would be a good front, but it's a part of the Leon render right?

Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    That darkness at the bottom is really grating and is taking away from what would be a good front, but it's a part of the Leon render right?
    I can take it away. Its not apart of leon.

Much better. I did like the bluish things that were happening in the first version. How would that look on this?

Please try to remove the darkness from the bottom.

Thanks for the feedback people. I think I've got enough feedback. I think I've fix'd the front now. The next time you can all judge it is when I post it. It will be a while since I'm having a bit of trouble with the back due to the lack of artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by jevangod View Post
    Thanks for the feedback people. I think I've got enough feedback. I think I've fix'd the front now. The next time you can all judge it is when I post it. It will be a while since I'm having a bit of trouble with the back due to the lack of artwork.