VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: [Wii] The Last Story (with my Custom Wii-Cover-Template)

Default [Wii] The Last Story (with my Custom Wii-Cover-Template)

Started to create a alternate cover for Wii-Games. And tested it with my new Last Story re-design.

May you can please gimme feedback? (for both Wii and TLS)

Edit: PS: forgett the translation for the Text on the back:
    TRANSLATION: The Last Story is a JRPG for the Wii console from Hironobu Sakaguchi that lets you take charge of a band of mercenaries and journey with them into a sprawling cinematic adventure. Enjoy the adventure alone in this epic Wii game or jump into online multiplayer modes with up to five other players.
    Text
    , English and German are from: http://www.gametdb.com/Wii/SLSP01

Last edited by Mahacuja; 04-09-2012 at 03:00 PM.

The front is really cool but the back seems a little open.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it looks a lil' bit empty. Maybe i put the screenshots on the right side and from top to bottom. But not sure right now. What do you (all) think about the middle-part with the pillar-overlay to the backside?

Try to make the characters on the front look like they aren't floating above that city. You could just move them down some.

I think your cover to cover pillar is actually pretty awesome! Kudos.
    And I agree with Spiderpig24, you should work on the front a bit; and like twoxT saidthe back is really lacking.
    If you need to find any official art, I found some here http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery?...dex=3&order=id , just be warned you can only get up to 5 images at full resolution before getting a message that you need to register to get anymore.
    But the images they have for this game are humongous, and the biggest one was roughly about 4300 x 5600

Now for feedback on your rendition of the Wii case:
    I think it looks alright, but I believe you should place the dev logos into their normal places, it just looks really awkward to me.
    I also think that cutting out the Wii border on the front kinda messes with your fluid looking design, if you're going to take off the front just do the same to the back, plus I think it would look a lot cooler if your screenshots weren't cut off.
    And also you need to move the player info onto the back, and get more legal info; y'know ESRB/CERO, legal text, etc.
    |VGBA Page|W - I - P|DA Page|Steam|

Take a look: Comment, Critique, and if you want +Fav.