VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

View Poll Results: Would you like to see and read my own idea storyline for Castlevania: SOS which was d

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

3 75.00%
  • NO

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow

Default PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow

Complete cover box artwork or Incomplete cover box artwork. Any suggestions and opinions? Please, feel free to comment this Not-So-Complete cover box artwork of mine that I've just done recently when I was in a boredom in a while ago. What say you?

Castlevania: Souls of sorrow which is a fan-made by myself and was created for the purpose of supporting and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system of Castlevania 2D back to our Castlevania fans exclusively for PS Vita or Nintendo 3DS instead.

In fact, i would like to see Dracula revived for the final time in all Castlevania universe and was resurrected by the two Castlevania's own favorite villains, Death and Orlox. In order for them to fully revive Dracula once again, Death and Orlox must work together and collect all evil SOULS (Dracula's armies) from the previous Castlevania games (including Solar Eclipse and Menace SOULS as well).

Soma Cruz and his friends stands together once again, to defeat Death and Orlox before Lord Dracula is fully revive. And i want to see some really surprising storyline for the next game for Castlevania in PS VITA.

Surprise scene:
    - Genya Arikado finally reveal himself as Alucard.
    - Soma Cruz becoming more stronger when he turn himself into
    an evil personality.
    - An old man and an old women. There are the two old warriors
    whom had fought Lord Dracula once before. Old Jonathan
    Morris and Old Charlotte Aulin join the battle with Soma's
    team!
    - Lord of all Castlevania, Dracula finally made his appearance in
    Castlevania 'Sorrow's' third series and prepare for the final
    decisive battle! For the first time ever in all Casltevania
    history, this time players must defeat Dracula 4 times! Finish
    him once and for all!

Of course, once Dracula is utterly destroyed, peace and victorious always prevail.
    Last edited by Aznur Qarith; 04-08-2012 at 03:26 PM. Reason: To support and bringing back our old beloved gameplay system of Castlevania 2D back to the Castlevania fans needs and wants w

Hey dear 28 viewers, don't you guys have anything to say about my cover artwork box for the new Castlevania PS VITA? I really in need of feedbacks from the true Castlevania fans.

It's a nice concept with a poor execution. The characters don't have any scale to them at all, and Castlevania logo on the spine is stretched, and overall the whole thing's blurry. You made a smart choice posting in the WiP section first instead of just posting it on the site. This has potential, I don't want to see it lost.
    P.S. The art styles clash.

PORTFOLIO ~ PSN: darthnater10

Quote Originally Posted by darthnater View Post
    It's a nice concept with a poor execution. The characters don't have any scale to them at all, and Castlevania logo on the spine is stretched, and overall the whole thing's blurry. You made a smart choice posting in the WiP section first instead of just posting it on the site. This has potential, I don't want to see it lost.
    P.S. The art styles clash.
    Thank you so much darthnater for commenting about my cover artwork and tells me which of the parts that i need to actually fix up. I really appreciate it. Do you have any recomendations to actually make the pictures into high-quality by using photoshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Aznur Qarith View Post
    Do you have any recomendations to actually make the pictures into high-quality by using photoshop?
    Try finding higher resolution images with a consistent art style on planet renders or using this site's resources.

PORTFOLIO ~ PSN: darthnater10

Quote Originally Posted by darthnater View Post
    Try finding higher resolution images with a consistent art style on planet renders or using this site's resources.
    Hmm it seems that resources in this site doesn't even offer about the characters in Castlevania with high-resolution picture. Do you know which site that offers Castlevania character pictures with high-resolution?

My UPDATE version of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow (cover artwork box) Version 2 because seems that some people doesn't like about my previous one. So, here it is.

Very sexist. But still nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Very sexist. But still nice.
    Thank you for the feedback Spawn. Very sexist? Mind if you could explain about what makes you said that when the moment you look at over this new Castlevania cover artwork box?

Greetings Ladies and Gentleman, how are you guys doing? Feeling great? This thread is little bit of dusty due to my absence of been told by some of the Castlevania fans to modify and revamping the layouts for my cover artwork box for third time (I guess). Hence, here I am once again, would like to show all of you Castlevania fans about my LATEST fangame cover artwork box of Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow.

Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow's plot of the storyline (UPDATE):
    "Ever since the incident of the Demon Castle War in 1999, Lord Dracula had finally defeated for good by the hands of the Belmont clan. However, in the year of 2038, a young legendary warrior, Soma Cruz stands once again alongside with his dear friends to face the final battle against the two Castlevania's own favorite Immortal villains, Death and Olrox are the only one left and they who attempt to rule the Demon Castle after Lord Dracula's demise. 2 years after the incident of the Dark Lord Candidates which they've miserably failed, Olrox and Death create a Demon Castle under the darkness of eclipse which Olrox believe that the Demon Castle is his own Utopia and where he is belong. However, though Olrox and Death collaboration together to rule over the world, but each of them have different visions to fight for something which are still unknown for now. Olrox has become the new King of the "Immortal Vampires" and Lord of the Demon Castle who living in a pure hatred and revengeful world upon the humanity and living in an agony upon his elder brother's death, Brauner. The Legendary son of Lord Dracula, Alucard, may have defeated him once but the man, who can bring Olrox back alive from the dead, Death, resurrected him by using Olrox's SOUL. Death tells Olrox everything about what had happened to his elder brother and how he died. Olrox's new comrades, "The Divisions of the 7 Immortal Vampires" and his beloved armies, attempt to rule over the world and wipe out all the humanity for eternity. Prepare for the FINAL chapter of sorrow! Peace and victorious must be prevail forever!"

What say you?
    Last edited by Aznur Qarith; 05-07-2012 at 06:22 AM.

I have a feeling that you're thinking too much about the story/game rather than the box.

Quote Originally Posted by twoxT View Post
    I have a feeling that you're thinking too much about the story/game rather than the box.
    Let him dream... I don't now much thing about Castlevania's storyline so I didn't properly undestand his plot.

Click here for Portfolio | Xbox Live - Steam - PSN ID AlexHidanBR

Quote Originally Posted by twoxT View Post
    Ahaha yes I am. At the same time I'm thinking about the story as well. Back to this specific topic, what do you think about the box art?

Quote Originally Posted by Higashi89 View Post
    Let him dream... I don't now much thing about Castlevania's storyline so I didn't properly undestand his plot.
    Lol ok let's not take a look at the plot. Please do take a look at the box art now. What do you think about the box art Higashi89?

Default PS VITA- Castlevania: Souls of Sorrow

Hey Hello VGBoxartists, I am here to need some help, tips, suggestions and opinions from all of you who are viewing this thread of mine. Here's the cover artwork box that I've made so far and and its still not complete 100% yet. I'm guessing like ermm 80% complete? It is for my fan-game project anyway.

What say you? Would be really appreciate it if you could help me and give your own suggestions and opinions as well. Cheers!

Decrease the text quantity on the back. I personally don't like the front being black and the back being white... you should make both front and back equal in colors.

Plus, this is in the wrong section. Should be in Works in Progress?

Click here for Portfolio | Xbox Live - Steam - PSN ID AlexHidanBR

Threads merged. Don't make 2 threads for the same thing, and put the threads in the correct forum location as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Higashi89 View Post
    Decrease the text quantity on the back. I personally don't like the front being black and the back being white... you should make both front and back equal in colors.

Plus, this is in the wrong section. Should be in Works in Progress?
    Ah I see. Back being white? You mean 'Back being red'? Because as you can see that on the back cover box is in red color. Ahaha. By the way Higashi89, the reason why I decided to put in red color especially on the back cover box is simply because there's a 'hint' message which regarding about my fan-game storyline same goes to the front cover box as well. But you might be right, base from your point of view, do you have any suggestions to put in what color for the back cover box?

Lol yeah sorry, my bad. But thanks to the moderator to moved this thread into 'Work in Progress' thread. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderpig24 View Post
    Threads merged. Don't make 2 threads for the same thing, and put the threads in the correct forum location as well.
    So sorry Spiderpig24, I was a lil bit confuse about 'Work in Progress' thread and 'Help, Tips and Tutorials' thread. But thank you for moving my thread into this 'Work in Progress' thread, I really appreciate it.

What say you?

However, I really struggling for working on the back cover box especially the text one. :'( Do you have any better ideas?