VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Punch-Out!! Wii logo

  1. #1

    Default Punch-Out!! Wii logo

    HELP! I didnt found any Punch-Out!! Wii logos on the VGboxart resources! If someone found please TELL me!I need it to a box!

    P.S:Not character renders,just the logo.

  2. #2

    Default

    How old are you?

  3. #3

    Default

    Here's a high quality render I found that was made by EliasYFGM.

    http://h10.abload.de/img/punchoutlogorenderbyyfgpeh.png

    Are you sure you're old enough to be here though?

  4. #4

    Default

    Why everyone is asking this? Did a sound like a 10? i am 15!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonikMario00 View Post
    Why everyone is asking this? Did a sound like a 10? i am 15!!
    Well, yeah you kinda do actually. If you don't at least attempt to use proper spelling and grammar on here it will be difficult for the majority of people to take you seriously, just a heads up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonikMario00 View Post
    Why everyone is asking this? Did a sound like a 10? i am 15!!
    Yea dude, please use proper grammer. If your really 15, there should be no excuse unless your education system is really that bad, in that case you should consider talking to your parents about going to a new school...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonikMario00 View Post
    Why everyone is asking this? Did a sound like a 10? i am 15!!
    Is english your first language?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rapture
    Posts
    2,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deividas View Post
    Yea dude, please use proper grammer. If your really 15, there should be no excuse unless your education system is really that bad, in that case you should consider talking to your parents about going to a new school...
    Not every school/country teaches English in school, and not every pupil bothers/can to learn that well.

  9. #9

    Default

    Actually,i am brazilian.Sorry,my english is bad.But i`m getting better!Anyway,Thanks Montain Dude for finding the EliasYFGM logo. I will credit.

    PS: All my class friends sucks at english.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Malawi
    Posts
    1

    Default see ya again

    hope you will do same things again

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonikMario00 View Post
    Actually,i am brazilian.Sorry,my english is bad.But i`m getting better!Anyway,Thanks Montain Dude for finding the EliasYFGM logo. I will credit.

    PS: All my class friends sucks at english.
    Could you use a translator?

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Horrors View Post
    hope you will do same things again
    Can someone explain me what is that? A bot?

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonikMario00 View Post
    Can someone explain me what is that? A bot?
    Yeah don't pay attention to that, just a bot user.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •