VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: FUNKY GTA 4 - TheNiceGuy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default FUNKY GTA 4 - TheNiceGuy

    Been workin on this for my box-off with higashi89:
    [IMG][/IMG]

  2. #2

    Default

    looks good... i would probably get rid of the rotation on the front and make the blue line with the title a little bigger...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    dickpenis
    Posts
    4,401

    Default

    Hell yes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by takamura97 View Post
    looks good... i would probably get rid of the rotation on the front and make the blue line with the title a little bigger...
    What blue line?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    913

    Default

    Looks pretty cool. Only thing I don't like is the official template you have with it. The design looks like a nice simplistic approach and then the temp takes away from that too much. Maybe just get rid of the temp and slap on a 360 somewhere on there and your good...or design a more simplistic temp on your own. Just a thought

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deividas View Post
    Looks pretty cool. Only thing I don't like is the official template you have with it. The design looks like a nice simplistic approach and then the temp takes away from that too much. Maybe just get rid of the temp and slap on a 360 somewhere on there and your good...or design a more simplistic temp on your own. Just a thought
    I'll try that. But for now here's a little update. Changed the back to match the front more.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Well done, I still have to start on mine. :P

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mystic Cave Zone
    Posts
    1,464

    Default

    This is awesome and all, but it would be AMAZING if you made those bars into actual building shapes.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiStar View Post
    This is awesome and all, but it would be AMAZING if you made those bars into actual building shapes.
    I'll try that too but for now, update:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

    Default

    [IMG][/IMG]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    289

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •