VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Ratchet & Clank: HD Collection

Default Ratchet & Clank: HD Collection

The rumour was true, the first three Ratchet & Clanks will be coming to Playstation 3 this fall. The disc will include Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, and Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal.

Source: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220860p1.html

Thoughts? I can't friggin' wait, I've only played the Future series. (Except for Deadlocked, which I thought was pretty weak...) So I'm pretty excited.

Why not Deadlocked and Size Matters too?

Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    Maybe they felt like continuing the Trilogy HD Collections?

Quote Originally Posted by Throavium View Post
    Deadlocked isn't really part of the Ratchet and Clank trilogy, it's kind of its own thing. Size Matters wasn't even developed by Insomniac, nor was it a PS2 game. (Unless you count the crappy port)

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTinkerToy View Post
    Deadlocked isn't really part of the Ratchet and Clank trilogy, it's kind of its own thing. Size Matters wasn't even developed by Insomniac, nor was it a PS2 game. (Unless you count the crappy port)
    Thanks

Glad to see this trilogy is getting an HD remaster, though i'm kinda hoping they include Deadlocked at least on a Vol. 2 release with the PSP games or separately on PSN, it was nowhere as good as the first 3 games but i still had a lot of fun with it back in the day.