Official Photography Thread
This thread is devoted to discussion of photography and showcase of your own photos.
What is photography?
Photography is the art, science and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
Photography Tips & Tricks:
Rules of the thread:
- All discussions should relate to photography;
- Post only photos that you have taken yourself;
- No nude, inappropriate or disturbing photos are allowed;
- No more than 3 photos per single post are allowed;
- Include the type of camera that was used in taking the particular photo (optional)
- Tell us whether the photo is original or altered/edited in Photoshop, etc. (optional)
- Tell us the time and/or place where photo was originally taken (optional)
Few photos I took several years back with a simple "Olympus" camera. All the pictures were taken in Harrington Park, Wisconsin.
Not bad, bro.
Here are a few of my photos taken with the Sony Alpha.
Elephant Rock in the Valley of Fire
Cattails at The Lakes, Las Vegas
Damn, very nice! That elephant rock is hilarious. Where exactly is it at?
I took that photo in the Valley of Fire Park bordering Nevada and Arizona. It is less than an hour's drive outside of Las Vegas.
Wow! You sure got some photographic talent bro
Here are some photo's I took with a simple digital camera of some different weather types.
Last edited by Bastart; 03-16-2012 at 10:15 AM.
I've been to Las Vegas twice but never heard of such a park. I've been to Arches National Park in Utah which has similar rock formations.
Originally Posted by Crotale
Took these during Easter....4 years ago..I think..
All taken with the same Olympus camera. All original as well, no post-processing.
Mmm, food. Except for the first image, they all look decent. Good use of depth of field on the wineglass shots.
Here are a few more of mine, with very minor post processing tweaks.
Fashion Show "UFO"