VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Official Leaving/Returning Thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Veget- ooooooohhhh...
    Posts
    3,873

    Default The Official Leaving/Returning Thread

    Plan on leaving for awhile? Or leaving forever? Returning from hiatus? Post here!

    And, Goodbye/Welcome back!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,195

    Default

    This is just adding fuel to the fire. And I think we already have one of these somewhere.
    a la cho

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Veget- ooooooohhhh...
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevencho View Post
    This is just adding fuel to the fire. And I think we already have one of these somewhere.
    Actually, this wasn't really meant for the whole fiasco going on right now. I made it because we should have one of these.

    And I searched, we only had 1 thread that was kinda like this, and it wasn't even entirely the same.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The Temen-ni-gru
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    I will be leaving this site for a short hiatus as my body requires sleep and sustenance. I shall return when when my schedule allows.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentLampshade View Post
    I will be leaving this site for a short hiatus as my body requires sleep and sustenance. I shall return when when my schedule allows.
    Gold! xD.
    OBVIOUSLY THE REAL REASON WHY VGBA IS STILL ALIVE.
    YOU'RE WELCOME - Hunter

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Veget- ooooooohhhh...
    Posts
    3,873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentLampshade View Post
    I will be leaving this site for a short hiatus as my body requires sleep and sustenance. I shall return when when my schedule allows.
    I laughed, but honestly, try to keep it on-topic.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    273

    Default

    You can never leave from VGBA. Not even when you're banned. Just ask me.
    Beneath the seas I searched / And had a different view
    Of us on earth / The sinking ship of men

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    dickpenis
    Posts
    4,358

    Default

    I don't like this forum anymore. Members I like are hardly active anymore, I'm not allowed to post anything without being told it's "wrong" or "off-topic", and the site has gotten worse since Reed's return.

    Not going to stop making box arts...I'll still post to the main site. But I'm tired of this bullshit and drama. So bye.

    I'm sure this is probably off topic and this will be deleted though.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gorillaz
    Posts
    3,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I don't like this forum anymore. Members I like are hardly active anymore, I'm not allowed to post anything without being told it's "wrong" or "off-topic", and the site has gotten worse since Reed's return.

    Not going to stop making box arts...I'll still post to the main site. But I'm tired of this bullshit and drama. So bye.

    I'm sure this is probably off topic and this will be deleted though.
    I agree for the most part. The main site is great but the forum itself is going downhill.

    I'm not leaving though. But I'll be a lot more active on OFT.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I don't like this forum anymore. Members I like are hardly active anymore, I'm not allowed to post anything without being told it's "wrong" or "off-topic", and the site has gotten worse since Reed's return.

    Not going to stop making box arts...I'll still post to the main site. But I'm tired of this bullshit and drama. So bye.

    I'm sure this is probably off topic and this will be deleted though.
    Great! Would not like to lose a great artist like you, Daemon.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfSwiss View Post
    I agree for the most part. The main site is great but the forum itself is going downhill.

    I'm not leaving though. But I'll be a lot more active on OFT.
    Maybe I'm stupid but what's OFT?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    1,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deiviuxs View Post
    Maybe I'm stupid but what's OFT?
    This thread is for leaving/returning members, please PM HalfSwiss to find out what OFT is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •