VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Thread: Assassin's Creed III Wallpaper

Default Assassin's Creed III Wallpaper

C+C is welcome, as I can always add on to the wallpaper as needed.

You should make the text a little more visible.

I freaking love this. The creativity behind the III is awesome! The only thing I hate though is the stamp seal in the middle. It looks far too fake and doesnt flow well with the rest of the wallpaper. And yes you could maybe higher the contrast on the words, just a hair though. I like the faded effects on it right now

Quote Originally Posted by Deividas View Post
    I freaking love this. The creativity behind the III is awesome! The only thing I hate though is the stamp seal in the middle. It looks far too fake and doesnt flow well with the rest of the wallpaper. And yes you could maybe higher the contrast on the words, just a hair though. I like the faded effects on it right now
    I agree with this. The stamp seal looks good, but since everything else is faded, I think it should not be so perfect looking. And the letters are just a tad difficult to read. But this is really creative and awesome. Great work!

I love the idea of this, it's very clever.

My only problems are that the black text should maybe be a little darker and that the stamp looks very computer generated and too pristine when the rest of the wallpaper is damaged and faded.I'd be tempted to darken the lighting and maybe use a darker red, then use a 'grunge' brush to add some darker red variance over the stamp making it look more damaged.

Other than those problems I really like it.