VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 Thread of This Changes Everything

Quote Originally Posted by Mariolee View Post
    Instead of just remaking it, I think the best (read: not most profitable, but most ideal from a gamer's point of view) way to redo the previous games would be to create a sprite-based MMORPG that would combine all of the regions, but I know by Abraham Lincoln's hat that it will never happen. Every gamer has their ideal dream game, that one is mine.
    I like that dream, far more reasonable and likely than mine, but you know Nintendo.

I'm not liking this so far. I really hate the names they came up with. Why can't they think of original names like always instead of adding a number 2?

I want another game set in Orre.

I'm gonna test this: Wasa-bi.
    Profile | Steam | Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Flames View Post
    I loved Colosseum/XD, they made Pokemon into this gritty, dirty, crime filled place.
    Yeah, but it kept the lightheartedness yet it still felt like a gritty reboot that worked. I want a console game like the handheld games set there.

I'm gonna test this: Wasa-bi.
    Profile | Steam | Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by woopwoop11 View Post
    I'm not liking this so far. I really hate the names they came up with. Why can't they think of original names like always instead of adding a number 2?
    It's mort typical Japan to just add numbers, so it might get a different name in the rest of the world. Not sure what it could be though.

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    What I really want is a open world 3D game, that have controls similar to Spectrobres: Origins (Where you control both the guy and the monster) and that is not limited to 4 moves(The Pokemon learns 'em all, but you can "hotkey" only 4)
    Yes. Do you know how much that would sell? I would pre-order that in a heartbeat.
    a la cho

It is comfirmed for Europe as well. (Yeah, I'm late, but I didn't see anyone comfirming it here anyway)
    Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 and they're due to be released in the autumn.
    "Fans can be looking forward to new suprises when the games are released later this year"

What people are speculating is
    That this game will not be that different from the games that have been coming out the for last 15 years.

Just got to first gym, I don't want to give away a lot of spoilers but it's a recognizable face.

I already like this game more than the first ones.
    Brock?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I was browsing 4chan, and the Japanese version was leaked as a rom, and I'm playing this game right now. I don't understand most of the language, but I get the major point of stuff. PM for a link to the rom if you want.

Holy fuck, this is awesome.
    Sweet

Did you say that you were playing a semi-translated version? The one you gave me the link to is completely in japanese so far.

Download a patch. The version I'm playing has all English moves and items, with all Japanese dialog.
    What emulator are you using? I can never find a decent one!

Desmume is the best emulator in my opinion, no$gba is pretty good too.
    TBH DeSmuMe gets better FPS and is less buggy than No$GBA for the most part. Not playing the game though; Black and White 1 wasn't that great IMO.

[SPOILERS] So, the Pokemon World Tournament contains every gym leader and champion ever, including the Hoenn leaders with new sprites. Remake basically confirmed?[/SPOILERS]
    Last edited by Geno; 06-26-2012 at 08:17 AM.