$show[vbsec2]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How leveling works

Quote Originally Posted by Raentyr View Post
    I know this might be a really bad bump, but I figured it's kind of on topic.
    Is there any thread or place that tells you what all the ranks are? Cause I went from Rookie to Designer+ without doing anything ahaha.
    Designer+ just means you have access to all the forum features.
    a la cho

Quote Originally Posted by Raentyr View Post
    I know this might be a really bad bump, but I figured it's kind of on topic.
    Is there any thread or place that tells you what all the ranks are? Cause I went from Rookie to Designer+ without doing anything ahaha.
    Yeah, on the forum you go up to designer+ once you post 10 times. That's all there is on the forum, and the main site is what Reed said.
    Check out my BRAND NEW box, Wii Music U!!!!

how can i make it so a downloadable is available

Not all boxes have downloadable covers. It depends if the user decided to add it. The link will be available if there is one attached.

well at the moment, i cannot submit resources if i am level 1. so how do i level up.. do i need to comment or something? please clarify it for me. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Korra View Post
    well at the moment, i cannot submit resources if i am level 1. so how do i level up.. do i need to comment or something? please clarify it for me. thanks
    You need to become a Designer+ first by posting 10 times in the forums. Then you need to get to level 5 on the main site by posting boxes (and getting favourites on them). Not too hard a mission honestly.