Manuel_Alejandro95 | Work In Progress
Well, It's been quite a while since the first, and only, time I've made a Work In Progress thread, back then when I was working on my Super Mario 64 box.
This time, the proposal is slightly different. If you actually bothered on reading my Ice Hockey box's first comment, you may know that I had plans of entering another Sports Series box for the second round of Flexx's VGBA Cup 2011 (Kickin' It Old School,) but also that I neither was satisfied with it nor had the time to finish it. The box, in fact, is about an american football game, said to be the first "realistic" american football game ever created: 10-Yard Fight.
- I was going for an approach to the old Famicom cartidge boxes.
- Going for an as official as possible approach, the box's back will rather be like the one described below (See red text), so all the descriptive and informative caracteristics of the box will rely on an inner card/manual that will be designed later on.
- Everything is custom drawn, excepting the player, which is there as a placeholder and will be replaced on its time.
- I forgot the flaps on the box, for proper fold. They will be added later on the printable-ready version.
- "Add a player or two" -twoxt
- "Add yards numbers on the field" -KoopaDasher, PoppinsDEBO
- "Add a crowd behind the goal post" -JoeyTheHedgehog
MOST RECCENT UPDATE!
With nothing else to say, I thank you in advance for your critiques and suggestions.
Feel free to pass by and share your opinion!
The artist reseves the right to use, postpone or discard any of the suggestions given.