VISIT OUR NEW SISTER SITE
Introducing PosterMason! It's like VGBA, but for posters. Check it out and start submitting your work.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2 [Official Thread]

I've now finished the main storyline and seen the ending... I don't even know what to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    I've now finished the main storyline and seen the ending... I don't even know what to say.
    Good or bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Good or bad?
    I'm not sure. I'm still recovering.
    Last edited by Pleiades; 02-22-2012 at 08:25 PM.

I'm not sure. I'm still... recovering.
    ...Not quite so reassuring.

Quote Originally Posted by madoublex View Post
    ...Not quite so reassuring.
    It's difficult to describe how I felt about the ending without giving away too much information. Simply put, I did like it. Nay, scratch that, I loved it.
    Last edited by Pleiades; 02-22-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Classic Final Fantasy villains are coming to XIII-2 via DLC. The first to arrive in the coliseum will be FFV's Gilgamesh, followed by an unannounced character from FFVI (Kefka?). Jihl Nabaat is still expected to be part of Noel and Serah's party at some point in the future.

Hopefully more lengthy story scenarios are planned, otherwise all of these tameable creatures are relatively useless once you've finished the in-game content.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/02/29...xiii-2-as-dlc/

Lightning's DLC story will be arriving in May. According to Famitsu, this will possibly "reveal the hidden truth" behind Final Fantasy XIII-2's ending. It will expand on Lightning and Caius' fight in Valhalla, and utilize a battle-system different than the standard fare used throughout XIII-2's on-disc content.

Sazh's story, Heads or Tails?, was disappointing, but I have high hopes for anything involving my favorite Guardian Corps soldier turned goddess. I'm unsure if anyone here actually cares, but I'm sure I'll continue updating this thread regardless.

Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/06...arrive-in-may/
    Last edited by Pleiades; 03-07-2012 at 10:45 AM.

Requiem of the Goddess, Lightning Farron's DLC episode, will be released this May and feature brand new paradigms and cinematic actions made specifically for the warrior goddess' one-on-one clash with Caius Ballad in Valhalla. The episode is likely the most sizable to date, and will apparently make clear Lightning's actions during the events of Serah and Noel's journey. And, hopefully, this will give us a lead into XIII-3.

In addition, more vanity DLC is releasing in the form of miniature outfits for Mog, as well as White and Black Mage outfits for Serah and Noel, respectively. Serah's spiritual robes in particular are incredibly well designed, and would have been perfect as her default appearance.

I question whether or not there are still active members with the same interest in these games that I have, but what the hell. There's an update.
    Last edited by Pleiades; 04-27-2012 at 01:23 PM.

I question whether or not there are still active members with the same interest in these games that I have, but what the hell. There's an update.
    I recently went back to the game after a while, so I guess I do.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentLampshade View Post
    I recently went back to the game after a while, so I guess I do.
    That's a relief. I'm not alone. :]