$show[vbsec2]

Thread: THE AVENGERS: The Video Game WIP

Default THE AVENGERS: The Video Game WIP

Just playing around, haha.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote Originally Posted by goku252525 View Post
    Just playing around, haha.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Wow that looks nice. Only weird thing is that I don't understand why Thor is on the forefront, while the Hulk is nowhere to be found. But taking in the fact this was just playing around, it's very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariolee View Post
    Wow that looks nice. Only weird thing is that I don't understand why Thor is on the forefront, while the Hulk is nowhere to be found. But taking in the fact this was just playing around, it's very impressive.
    Thanks man. As you could've guessed i did want to put hulk in there and i did try to, i just couldnt get an image of him to fit in. I've also heard he may be a villian of sorts in the film? if so i would probably want to focus on the other heroes for the front and maybe have hulk on the back looking all evil or something=P

As for Thor being in the foreground i know it doesent really make much sense but i thought it looked nice at least lol.

I also have another idea for what i could do with this cover, so expect an update haha.

Quote Originally Posted by goku252525 View Post
    Thanks man. As you could've guessed i did want to put hulk in there and i did try to, i just couldnt get an image of him to fit in. I've also heard he may be a villian of sorts in the film? if so i would probably want to focus on the other heroes for the front and maybe have hulk on the back looking all evil or something=P

As for Thor being in the foreground i know it doesent really make much sense but i thought it looked nice at least lol.

I also have another idea for what i could do with this cover, so expect an update haha.
    i think the villains are confirmed to be the skrulls
    Click Below To See

Quote Originally Posted by spypilot View Post
    i think the villains are confirmed to be the skrulls
    Haha, yeah i guess thats more likely but i would love to see a fight between the hulk and the other avengers, especially iron man lol. Either way, the hulk didnt fit on this cover and looked really cartoonish compared to the other characters when i tried putting him in. lol

very cool