You should play the game first! Not to mention it is no solution to call everything you don't like "gay" or "emo". That's immature par excellence!
- Look at "the new" Dante again. He got dark hair, but white highlights. The higlights seem to increase during the trailer -> transformation into the white-haired guy we know?
- Dantes natural haircolor seems to be black anyways. Look at his eyebrows and stubble
- Could be a very young Dante - before DMC3
- The clothing is somewhat similar to Neros, they just switched the colors. Nero: black hoodie, red coat. New Dante: red hoodie, black coat
- James Bond looked different in a lot of films too and even in Videogames you can see this. Link for example had brown hair, it got blonde with Ocarina of Time. Snake got a beard and turned old... and Raiden called himself "Snake" in the beginning of MGS2
- JIMO it's way better as having another copycat like nero. C'mon, that was real lame!
- Talking about James Bond and Snake - maybe Dante is some kind of Alias?
I could continue with this! Fact is: We know nothing about the project, so we should wait and see...
Well, I don't believe that. Their hairs are similar (but not identical), but to me that's either pure coincidence, or some joke. Besides: Why do you complain about the designer having someting in common with his creation? Pikmin was made 'cause Miyamoto likes gardening. Link was lefty, because Miyamoto is one too. Hideo Kojima put himself into Peace Walker... Why do you complain about it now? Because it's DMC? That's weak.
Originally Posted by sd1833
Last edited by wasa-bi; 09-23-2010 at 03:35 AM.
Manche Dinge Ändern sich wohl nie. Die Engstirnigkeit einiger Leute auf der anderen Seite vom großen See, diverse Verhaltensweisen im Netz... Und trotzdem tut man es sich immer wieder an!