$show[vbsec2]
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Logo Design Process

Awesome sauce bro! Congrats on getting paid. I like these types of success stories.

To be honest, I do like the final version the best. Very solid overall visual style that looks concise and uniform.

I am guilty of not liking Illustrator either, but there comes a point in such design that it is critical to ongoing success to be as intimate with the program as you are with Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Crotale View Post
    Awesome sauce bro! Congrats on getting paid. I like these types of success stories.

To be honest, I do like the final version the best. Very solid overall visual style that looks concise and uniform.

I am guilty of not liking Illustrator either, but there comes a point in such design that it is critical to ongoing success to be as intimate with the program as you are with Photoshop.
    Thank's a lot man, especially for your advice. It's been a long time since V1, when I made the thread, and I've gained loads of experience and skill since then. I feel really good about the final logo design as well, it just 'fits'.

And honestly, I'm really starting to like Illustrator. For creating custom fonts and shapes it's a must-have, and the perfection of it all is really good for one with OCD, haa.

• Thanks a lot, Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!

This gives me inspirations and help, thanks for your sharing, great tutorial.

The genre of the game and other things like this can all help you come up with ideas for the logo, and to make sure it fits the game nicely. Best regards, penessays.com/blog/i-dont-want-to-rewrite-my-paper-i-use-rewriting-services, writing team

Designing a Logo: The Process

• Step 1: Research the field/industry. ...
    • Step 2: Get to know the client. ...
    • Step 3: Sketch, present, and iterate on initial ideas. ...
    • Step 4: Revise. ...
    • Step 5: Organize the final deliverable. ...
    • Check my Gill Broking logo