$show[vbsec2]
Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Last game you played/bought + Rating [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

Default Last game you played/bought + Rating [POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

if your wondering yes i am basing this off the "last movie you saw + rating" thread but i think it would be fun! so what is it?

The White Knight Chronicles - Rented - 7.5/10 - PlayStation 3

This is a great game. Excellent story, and addictive gameplay. It starts slower than others but once you get into it, its just fun. The controls seem odd at times but its fresh and new to me. So I would recommend it to any PS3 owner that likes RPGs.
    Huh?

CoD:WaW - Really cool game, I like the story mode, and the multiplayer isn't to shabby. Nazi Zombies is great fun online and with friends. Although I think MW2 is a better game, i'll give this one a 7.5/10

Fallout 3 - I really like RPG's, and with the praise that this game was getting, I decided to buy it. At first, I was like "Ok, this game seems fun, though I don't get why people love it to much". After Vault 101, and when you get to explore the wasteland, I started loving it. 8.5/10

Shadow Complex - It's like Metroid and Uncharted had a baby, 9/10. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjp View Post
    Shadow Complex - It's like Metroid and Uncharted had a baby, 9/10. That is all.
    *cries in a corner*

Battlfield Bad Company 2 - 9/10

Uncharted 2- 10/10- this game is incredible. Excelent single player and addictive multiplayer. One of the best games I ever played.

Bioshock 2 - 9.3/10

Next on my list... well, do you even need to ask?

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle- 9.5/10

I would have given it a perfect ten, but two of the boss battles really pissed me off. The dialogue is hilarious, and the story and flow of the game is great, if not, better than the first game.

And plus, the mass use of the word "fuck" actually works with the game. It doesn't feel out of place.
    Monster Hunter Generations | Name: Yami G | HR: ???+

Xbox: YamiGekusu | PSN: YamiGekusu | Nintendo Network: YamiGekusu

alright ill do mine...
    megaman 9 its a great game has the old school feel like megaman1-6 and its a good game but on problem you play this game you better get ready to die A LOT!!! so rating id give it a 9/10 (Ha it megaman 9 out of 10 megaman games.... but still id give it a 9/10 and 4.5/5) because its a good game, has its flaws, not perfect, WAY to hard even on NORMAL mode!

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Next on my list... well, do you even need to ask?
    Alice in Wonderland?

The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition

A really fun game, and I feel badass as fuck while playing it. I haven't completed it, but the only major flaws I've come across are the camera. So far, 9/10.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 9/10

The first was pretty good, so I gave the second a try. Now, I am really enjoying it.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 8.8/10

The singleplayer campaign was kind of weak, but the multiplayer was incredibly fun, as expected.

Final Fantasy XIII - 9.4/10

I've actually only played about 8 hours so far, but I've loved every minute of it. I really enjoy the Paradigm combat system, and the game's linearity really hasn't been a problem. At least not for me.

Heavy Rain - 9.0/10

A unique piece of work. There is nothing like it this gen and the story is almost unparalelled. It's not without it's problems however and could have had a good deal more polish.

Mass Effect 2 - 9.5/10

An absolute blockbuster masterpiece. Everything has been improved since Mass Effect 1 and though there are still a few minor problems this game is ten times the original.

Borderlands: Easily the most fun I've had playing a videogame in a loooooooong time, I was a fool to sell it in the first place. An absolutely fantastic game, although co-op is a must. The DLC is great too, I've just finished the first one.

10/10

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines - 9/10

After the trouble of getting it patched and working, it was worth it. Easily the most immersive RPG I've played in an age, and an awesome lore and direction too.

It also has some of the best quests in a game. Ocean House hotel quest was the most ambient and fantastic missions I've ever played.

Spotlight on... THE SLYDER'S DIABLO SERIES

Quote Originally Posted by afifan000 View Post
    Alice in Wonderland?
    Haha, I didn't even know there was a game, just Wiki'd it. DS, PC and Wii... yeah, no thanks.

You know that place behind the other place

Final Fantasy XIII - 10/10

Love it, the paradigm battle system is fantastic, the plots great, the characters are great (aside from Hope who just pisses me off for some reason).

FFXIII - im not even done and well *infinity*+/10 amazing game

GoWIII - infinity/10

Super Mario Bros. WII

Meh.. not so good I though.. 7.5/10
    Last edited by niososonic; 04-18-2010 at 04:28 AM.