If Life were a Videogame....
- You can walk into people's homes and randomly open and search for items
- Nobody cares if you just walk into their house and start talking to them as if they were family and not some strangers with weapons
- Once you sell something to a shopkeeper, he instantly sells it to somebody else and you will never see the item again no matter what
- A good night's sleep will cure all wounds, diseases, and disabilities, up to and including death in battle
- Your vehicles never run out of gas
- In order for someone to help you, they want you to do some crazy fetch quest before they divulge any usefull information
- Eventually, you Can and Will trigger a cutscene
- When your fighting with your friends and the obseen amount of porn your downloading causes you to lagg out of life.
- Everyone on the planet is immortal because when they die they just load the previous save file.
- (reference to World of Warcraft) even if your a hulking human with a huge sword and armour on, you can still get beat by a starving wolf.
-You can also get a extra life by eating a green mushroom, and you grow huge with the red ones.
-You can always wear the same things everyday and won't smell or won't get the clothes dirty
-You can just upgrade and then you can learn the move and/or subject in seconds.
-You can pause....
-You can be a hero by collection stuff and saving a random person.
1) very fast loading times
2) no loading times at all
-best graphics ever (well duh thats what everyone would think)
-easy to learn controls
-celebrity voice actors
-most likely developed by rockstar (could be someone else you never know)
-as many vehicles you can think of
-you can do everyday things in life (play football, go to school, go on a date, anything!)
-has real-time feature thing (the time in the game is exactly the same as time in real life)
-has realistic weather changing thing
-create your own characters
-your character changes when you grow older like in fable
-have your own house, neighbourhood, car, dog, wife, kids, whatever!
-cameo appearances from loads of characters such as master chief, final fantasy characters (again), mario, sonic, and loads more
-exclusive to xbox 360 and wii (haha take that PS3!!!)
- No matter where you go, you will always be accompanied by thematic music
-If you pass an exam, the complete mission screen will come on and your results will appear in the next blink of an eye.
-If you get a knife and start slicing some weeds in your garden over and over again, money will appear and you can become rich very quickly.
-Most females have big breasts.
-Gun ammo can be found practically anyway.
- Rip people heads
- Drink blood to gain more leves
- Hold Shift 4 to make more money ( Zoo tycoon cheat)
- I can live for ever
- I kill everyone with my demon army
- I can become stronger then God and Satan
- You can fly
- Most females have big boobs
- You can kill everyone and no will care
Last edited by Ratchetcomand; 01-05-2007 at 11:43 AM.
- You have very steady arm when using a sniper rifle.
- You can enchant weapons.
- Have chainsaws on your gun.
- Turn based battles.
- Have a health bar.
- Your car gets totaled when i hits a pebble on the street.(Burnout)
- Loading screens when you open a door.
- You can create yourself and delete yourself if you don't like the way you came out.
- If you are in yail for no reason or you are a poor farm boy the king will come, before he is assassinated, and tell you that you are destined to save the world.
-you never have to go the bathroom
-if you fail a test jsut reset
-you feel like someone is always watching you
-you can save your position wherever you go
-you can get a girlfriend and have sex. also there's no black screens (like in fable) you can see everything!!!!
-there's final fantasy-style battle systems when you can get a team of people and get new items and weapons and level up
-you can use anything, like in dead rising, but really ANYTHING.
-you can be a chav, an emo, a goth, a nerd and more.
-you can choose to be a male or female.
It be rated M for:
* Alcohol Reference
* Animated Blood
* Blood and Gore
* Cartoon Violence
* Comic Mischief
* Crude Humor
* Drug Reference
* Intense Violence
* Mature Humor
* Partial Nudity
* Real Gambling
* Sexual Themes
* Sexual Violence
* Some Adult Assistance May Be Needed
* Strong Language
* Strong Lyrics
* Strong Sexual Content
* Suggestive Themes
* Tobacco Reference
* Use of Drugs
* Use of Alcohol
* Use of Tobacco
Last edited by Ricardo; 01-05-2007 at 12:35 PM.
-the front cover says:
"10/10 - Halo sucks, get this, or we'll kill you!!!" -IGN
"10/10 - Kicks Final Fantasy's ass anyday" -GameSpot
"10/10 - If you don't get this, the FBI will come to your house and kill you." -GameSpy
-Has the biggest online gameplay ever. virtually everything you can do in the game you can do online.
- You could eat potatoes all day and never gain weight!
- You will be able to Jump from the empire state building and feel nothing
- You can get the weirdest things
- Wal-marts gun shop will turn into a vending machine
- You can summon actual video game character like Marcus Link and sonic
- You will be able to turn somthing you made on a computer real
- You could warp anywere
- All video game consoles will turn into bosses, trying to trap non-heros into discs
- Box arts will be turned into human disc jails
- All gameplay types will be avialable RPG action RTS fighting shooters and so on
- your house's antique will turn into swords and sheilds
- When lose all your live you fall asleep and wait to get revived by someone or if no one comes a mini game will activate and you must beat to be revived
My ESRB would be
1. Strong Language ( I cruse a lot in real life )
2. Strong Lyrics ( I listen to tons of hard rock music)
3. Satanic themes ( I enjoy demons and stuff like that)
-if you play online with a friend they can join your team and you can play online co-op mode
-your parents play the game too
-your 4-year-old brother plays it
-if your with a girlfriend you can masturbate to get more health
-your mom makes you a delicious steak pie everyday
-if your math teacher yells at you for not doing your homework you can grab your bazooka and blast him in the face
-you never get bored of it
-it takes up 0.000000000000000000000001 MB space on your memory card
-you can drive a warthog
-there's loads of unlockable costumes including master chief, cloud, sephiroth, samus, snake, and loads more
-there's a bazamajillion cheats for it its endless
-females have huge breasts and are naked
I put everything because all that happens in everyday life. not all of it happens in my life or yours but it happens to other people.
Originally Posted by Ratchetcomand
18 (basically M)
extreme bloody violence
extreme sexual content and nudity
extreme bad language
satanic themes and references
strong use of drugs and alcohol
strong use of gambling
strong scary scenes
strong torture scenes
-If life were a video game, there would be no video games to play, meaning we wouldn't know what a video game is, so reality is fake, but we don't know it because it's normal for people to fight giant lizards in our world...
I bet the developers of the Matrix had the same question in mind...And the same answer...