$show[vbsec2]
Page 4037 of 4041 FirstFirst ... 30373537393739874027403340344035403640374038403940404041 LastLast
Results 80,721 to 80,740 of 80812

Thread: {the official conversation thread}

Just re-uploaded it. Update feature doesn't work.

Recently remembered this website existed, used to download resources from here like six years ago. Was gonna join the discord on the previous page but the link is dead. I just started learning how to make box art cause I've been moving more and more to PC gaming lately and my gaming shelf is quite literally empty, and I really wanna make some custom boxes for my library. So much talent here!

Good attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dersnap View Post
    Just re-uploaded it. Update feature doesn't work.
    The update feature does "work" it's just whack lol, I have updated covers that do not appear updated on my home PC but on other devices the updated version is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dersnap View Post
    Apparently gif avis aren't allowed anymore. As if this place couldn't get any less cool.
    You sure? I had updated mine like 3 months ago and it seems to be working ok

Also on another note, I'd love to reconnect with a lot of you folk but this is a terrible place to do it. Would love to have more Steam buddies, add me? Brohnson94 is my username and I go by Brett so it should be easy to find me

Hello everyone.

hi toad

hi frank

So.................... what’s going on?

Quote Originally Posted by XCore View Post
    So.................... what’s going on?

srry

Tonight nothing is sacred, we desecrate and live in sin. Inhaling the stench of rotten flesh, and burning wind

Quote Originally Posted by Brettska99 View Post
    You sure? I had updated mine like 3 months ago and it seems to be working ok

Also on another note, I'd love to reconnect with a lot of you folk but this is a terrible place to do it. Would love to have more Steam buddies, add me? Brohnson94 is my username and I go by Brett so it should be easy to find me
    Yeah mine is working as well...
    a la cho

Box art designs have gone so postmodern since I was last here.

All these new covers by these aspiring new creators look like everyone else's 2006 boxes

Quote Originally Posted by spypilot View Post
    All these new covers by these aspiring new creators look like everyone else's 2006 boxes
    Well, I guess we've returned back to the glory days of VGBA then.

Box art designs have gone so postmodern since I was last here.

It will either look like that, or overly minimalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarashi View Post
    Well, I guess we've returned back to the glory days of VGBA then.
    I remember the glory days having less broken English on the main site.
    Last edited by Sonic the Hedgehog; 04-12-2018 at 01:05 AM.

Tonight nothing is sacred, we desecrate and live in sin. Inhaling the stench of rotten flesh, and burning wind

Quote Originally Posted by stevencho View Post
    Yeah mine is working as well...
    Hi

I still think one of the best covers I've ever seen on this site is MARKER's Assassin's Creed II cover. I like to look back at covers from 9 and 10 years, takes me back to my teen years! The sad truth though is that video game cover art just isn't much of a thing anymore because digital distribution of games and whatnot. I know you guys are already aware of that just thought I'd get my feelings out haha. I'd still like to see the medium exist though and I'm hoping "animated covers" become a thing eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Brettska99 View Post
    I still think one of the best covers I've ever seen on this site is MARKER's Assassin's Creed II cover. I like to look back at covers from 9 and 10 years, takes me back to my teen years! The sad truth though is that video game cover art just isn't much of a thing anymore because digital distribution of games and whatnot. I know you guys are already aware of that just thought I'd get my feelings out haha. I'd still like to see the medium exist though and I'm hoping "animated covers" become a thing eventually
    MARKER's work left such a huge impact on the site. I remember when I was like, 13, he was a huge inspiration for me. Very friendly, too.

MARKER is also proof VGBA is a popularity contest more than anything else, there was a point where people just fav'd his stuff cause they felt obligated to.

Not taking anything away from him, he was good with photoshop. His AC2 box is really really cool, i still don't know how he made that grid effect look so good.

MARKER is also proof VGBA is a popularity contest more than anything else, there was a point where people just fav'd his stuff cause they felt obligated to.

Not taking anything away from him, he was good with photoshop. His AC2 box is really really cool, i still don't know how he made that grid effect look so good.
    LadyKiller as well. His Twilight Princess box was a perfect example of this.

sad days