04-12-2007, 12:09 PM
hey can somebody try to teach me the basics to make a boxart on photoshop because im trying but i cant do it!
04-12-2007, 02:12 PM
1. Download a template. This could be the framework for an Xbox box, a 360 box, PS3, PC, PS2 or any other that you can find. There are plenty of topics that offer them for download.
2. Open the image in PhotoShop.
3. Decorate it with game screenshots, blurb, and artwork for the front cover.
4. Add developer logos (e.g. Rockstar, Codemasters, Ubisoft...)
5. Add age ratings (PEGI, BBFC, or whatever the American game one is)
6. Save it as a PSD for updating, and a JPG to upload.
7. Upload the JPG.
OR, before uploading, download IMANDIX Cover, from some website somewhere - google it. And 3Dize your cover.
04-12-2007, 02:32 PM
save it as PNG and upload not JPG it will be better in PNG
04-13-2007, 06:42 AM
thanks you!!! you were big help!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.